Ao Ao is a fanged, sheep-like or peccary fertility spirit from Guarani mythology, though they are said to be half human as well. The name is an onomatopoeia for its hunting call (they usually feast on humans). They defend hills and mountains.
They will stop at nothing to get their meal. If one human escapes, they will go after the next nearest one. The best escape is to climb a palm tree.
13 Notes/ Hide
- evilmon reblogged this from mythmash
- wulfcola likes this
- tefenet reblogged this from azulea
- azulea reblogged this from garraguarani
- xxreiofsunshinexx reblogged this from cwnerd12
- melissa-42 likes this
- garraguarani reblogged this from mythmash
- selfia reblogged this from peachmagic
- growingback likes this
- selfia likes this
- peachmagic reblogged this from cwnerd12
- cwnerd12 reblogged this from mythmash
- mythmash posted this